Canadian Blood Services COVID-19 Volunteer Vaccination Policy
Being fully vaccinated is a condition of volunteering for Canadian Blood Services.
Volunteer applicants will be required to show proof of vaccination before they are accepted as a volunteer.
We believe this is the best way for us to protect our essential operations of supplying life essential products and services for patients in Canada.
If you have any questions, please reach out to the Volunteer Resources Coordinator
- Kamloops Mobile Volunteer
- Kelowna O- clinics Volunteer
- Armstrong Mobile Volunteer
- Salmon Arm Mobile Volunteer
- Penticton Mobile Volunteer
- Peachland Mobile Volunteer
- Vernon Mobile Volunteer
- Social Media Volunteer
- In-community Volunteers & Public Awareness
- West Kelowna Mobile Volunteer
- Kelowna Mobile Volunteer
- Kelowna Plasma Centre