BCY: BC Interior
Canadian Blood Services Covid-19 Volunteer Vaccination Policy
In consideration of the evolving pandemic outlook, we have made the decision that being fully vaccinated will be a condition of volunteering for Canadian Blood Services. Following October 1, 2021, only fully vaccinated volunteers shall be permitted to enter Canadian Blood Services sites, including access to any mobile events in their capacity as a volunteer. Volunteers will be required to show proof of vaccination before they volunteer. A similar policy will also apply to all employees, as well as those contractors who may be required to be onsite for any reason, at any time.
We believe this is the best way for us to protect our essential operations of supplying life essential products and services for patients in Canada.
If you have any questions please reach out to the VRC.
- Volunteer Team Leader - Peachland
- Donor Centre Volunteers - Kamloops
- Donor Centre Volunteers - Kelowna O- clinics
- Donor Centre Volunteers- Armstrong
- Donor Centre Volunteers - Salmon Arm
- Donor Centre Volunteers - Penticton
- Donor Centre Volunteers-Peachland
- Donor Centre Volunteers- Vernon
- Social Media Volunteer
- In-community Volunteers & Public Awareness