Sorter / Handyman
Our shop “Salvation Army Playford” is currently looking for a Volunteer Sorter/Handyman to work with our current team.
Must have a FRIENDLY, POSITIVE attitude towards other team members & clients.
About this opportunity:
Volunteers Sorters key responsibility is to ensure donated stock is received & sorted promptly.
Note: Some heavy lifting
Normal tasks include:
- Provide a high standard of sorting of donated items as directed by the team leader, to ensure suitable housekeeping – tidying, dusting, and cleaning.
- Ensure both the internal & external areas are kept clear of obstacles & rubbish so as to maintain a clean safe work environment
- Be willing to perform a variety of tasks depending on capability, when requested.
- A desire to learn.
- A willingness to follow policies, procedures, instructions & to work within OHS standards.
- Undertake any training required and undergo a National Police Check (at no cost to you as a volunteer)
39 Kinkaid Rd Elizabeth 5112 Stop 63 Buses 400,401,228