Assistant - Social Activities Support - Older People
Social Activities Support - Older People
Volunteers will assist the Community Support team by providing practical support for the set-up and delivery of (centre based and excursion) group activities while also joining in with each activity to provide friendly support and care to participants.
Assist staff to:
- provide a welcoming and friendly environment that is of positive benefit to the wellbeing of participants
- set up and pack up of social program activities and events
- complete basic food preparation and serving prepared meals
- collect attendance fees and forms
- provide assistance to the driver and participants during excursions (day trips in the community bus).
This role would suit applicants who can commit to one or two days each month on Wednesdays and or Thursdays from 9am to 3pm.
To register, or for further information contact the Volunteer and Community Programs Coordinator, Alison Wall on 8342 8059 or email email@example.com.