Nb Proof of flu vaccination is required for all volunteers
Volunteers must be up to date with COVID vaccinations, ie double vaccinated plus booster
Helping Hand Aged Care at Ingle Farm is currently seeking enthusiastic Cafe Assistants to join their wonderful volunteer team in Max’s Café.
Volunteers must be committed, punctual and reliable with a friendly, positive attitude towards other team members and enjoy customer service in an aged care facility.
We have roles to fill Tuesdays Wednesdays and Thursdays 9:30 am – 3:00 pm (times negotiable).
Responsibilities, duties & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Sound communication skills
- Light cleaning duties
- Cash handling skills - use of Cash register
- Be willing to be trained in refreshment preparation and serving
- Physically able to complete the tasks required
- Must have good personal presentation & hygiene
- Carry out duties as required and be able to work alongside others
- Must be prepared to undertake mandatory training as required including Food Handling and Hand Hygiene
- Adhere to WHS requirements, Helping Hand procedures & policies
- Must have or be willing to apply for a National Police Clearance (no cost)
- This role can be undertaken in addition to Activity Assistant volunteer role
Located at 7 - 31 Shackleton Avenue, Ingle Farm
The nearest bus stops are 47 or 48 on Baldock Road, Ingle Farm
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account