Volunteer Cook - urgent
This role is to assist with the NCOH vision to care for disadvantaged people by providing a cheap 2 course meal on Friday for lunch.
About the Role...
* Must be able to cook for 30-40 people
* Preparing and presenting menu items during service
* Ordering necessary food items when required
* Ensuring strict stock rotation and minimum wastage
* Maintaining stock control procedures
* Ensuring all working areas are clean and tidy
* Work within a budget
* Day and hours for the role are Fridays 9 am - 2 pm.
To be considered for this exciting position you must possess:
* Trade qualifications preferred, but not necessary.
* Good communication skills.
* Ability to maintain high and consistent standards.
* Excellent organisational skills & grooming standards.
* Understanding of and the ability to maintain food safety standards and HACCP.
* Ability to relate to marginalised people.
* Must be Reliable
* 1 or more years experience in a similar environment is preferred.
Benefits and Perks:
* Well supported by experienced church team
* Warm, welcoming, fun and supportive team
* Take home food that we receive getting first option as we want to ensure our volunteers are blessed.
NCOH is a local church and part of the Churches mission is to care for the community.
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account