Crèche Assistant, Family Zone - Ingle Farm
Crèche Assistant Volunteer
- Do you love kids?
- Want to receive firsthand experience in Early Childhood or develop your skills?
- Or maybe you enjoy being surrounded by lovely young people and having fun with games and assisting with arts and crafts!
Located in the Northern suburbs, Family Zone provides programs designed to help increase the confidence and skills of parents with young children. We offer parenting groups, home visiting, conversational English, Middle Eastern Women’s Group and financial counselling.
Crèche is provided to parents attending services at the Family Zone and other sites as required.
How you can help
You have the opportunity to become part of a team helping to care for children attending the crèche by:
- Assisting in providing creative, fun and engaging activities for children aged 0 to 6 years of age
- Helping children to connect with each other and enjoy their time together
- Providing a warm, welcoming, nurturing and inclusive environment for children.
We are looking for volunteers to assist for a minimum of one 2 hour shift on Wednesday or Thursdays.
Volunteering with Lutheran Care is requires a Working with Children Check and National Police Check, along with training in Safe Environments for Children and Young People. WWCC’s are free for volunteers and Lutheran Care covers the cost of the other requirements.
At Lutheran Care, we believe our communities are stronger when each and every person feels included and cared for. The Family Zone is based at Ingle Farm and provides an environment where families and children are welcomed as part of the community.
To find out more about this volunteer role please contact Tahlia at the Family Zone, on 0473 860 558 or email@example.com