Op Shop - Retail Assistant & Sorter
Salvation Army Golden Grove is looking for Retail/Customer Assistants and Sorters.
Our Op Shop and Cafe is dynamic and fast paced and we are seeking people who are warm and friendly, willing to learn, fit to perform some manual handling tasks and have a willingness to serve the local community.
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, negotiable.
Centrelink requirements can be met.
The shop is open 3 days a week and we require volunteers to assist with:
- setting up and packing down
- sorting and pricing donations
- meeting and greeting customers
- providing customer service
- using the cash register
- National Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- Covid 19 Vaccination
Training is provided