Christmas Appeal Coordinator
***All staff to wear masks until Chairperson says otherwise.
COVID vaccinations preferred, but are not mandatory
To co-ordinate the Annual Christmas Appeal to meet the aims and objectives of the
Organisation as directed by the Project Co-Ordinator.
To recruit and support a team of volunteers to work in a range of roles to meet the aims and objectives of the Appeal.
To conduct and attend monthly Team meetings.
To provide the Board with a written report on the completion of the Appeal.
To seek sponsors, grants, and donations of food, cash and toys.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS:
- Ability to lead a team.
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrate and show initiative.
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Publisher.
- Good communication skills - written and verbal.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Empathy towards clients and fellow volunteers.
- Ability to prepare funding submissions.
- Ability to speak publicly.
- Follow relevant WH&S guidelines
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To seek and obtain funding, donations, and cash to meet the needs of the Appeal.
- To prepare a Project Budget.
- To maintain an accurate record of accountability, including administrative, financial and statistical information.
- To submit monthly information to the Management Committee outlining tasks and objectives undertaken in the previous month.
- To develop time frames for Volunteers.
- To develop a range of fundraising options.
- To network with agencies and referral outlets. °
- To maintain open lines of communication with Duty Officer
- To promote the Appeal in all forms of Media.
- To arrange purchase, storage, and stock take of all donations.
- To arrange packing and distribution of Hampers.
- Follow relevant WH&S directives.
- To maintain strict confidentiality.
- To maintain a professional standard of work.
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account