Volunteers required to assist patients and visitors to find the location of their destination for appointments, visiting patients and various areas within the hospital in both acute and community areas. The volunteer may also be asked to make packs both clinical and administration.
Days and times: 7 days per week, negotiable - 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Greeting visitors, clients and staff from other places when they walk in the door to direct them to their destination
- helping patients when necessary
- making up packs
- able to relate well to others
- be cheerful and attentive
- high standard of personal hygiene
- possess high level of patience and understanding
- have understanding of security and safety issues
- able to use initiative and be responsible
- respect confidentiality and privacy
- be reliable and honest
- tolerance for a busy workplace
- able to work independently or as a team
- be able to follow direction
- Aged Care Clearance (DHS) Clearance
- NDIS Clearance
- Working with Children Clearance which are paid for by the volunteer program unless obtained through a job agency.
- 3 Covid vaccinations
- Current flu vaccination
- prepared to wear PPE as required
- attendance at appropriate training is required;
- be neatly attired and present well
- be reliable, punctual and dependable
- hold respect for other staff, patients and clients information by maintaining confidentiality at all times;
- volunteers must give adequate notice of the inability to attend and if unwell will notify the Volunteer Coordinator or the Nursing Team Leader as soon as practicable.
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account