Maintenance Support - Brompton / Port Adelaide
This position assists the Maintenance Officer to prepare allocated residences which will include, furniture deliveries and removals with some basic maintenance duties required to provide a smooth transition for assigned entering new housing whilst being supported by the OARS accommodation team. This role will involve some heavy lifting.
- Assist in the preparation and furnishing of accommodation for clients prior to allocation of properties and to remove furniture at the end of tenancies
- To source and collect donations and good quality second hand furniture
- To maintain, clean and undertake minor repairs on furniture for client use
- Assist in cleaning of properties pre and post tenancy as needed
- Prepare kitchen packs ready for new clients.
- Any other duties as directed by the Team Manager
Special Conditions and Requirements:
- Completion of a satisfactory police check is required
- Sign confidentiality agreement
- A current driver’s licence and a willingness to learn to operate a light truck with hydraulic tailgate.