Shop 5 576 Main North Rd, Gepps Cross
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the operation of the warehouse within this position’s circumscription in accordance with the policies and procedures of The Food Centre.
The role requires a commitment of 15 hours per week on specific days each week (days to be determined).
• Experience in retail and/or warehousing
• Experience in administration
• Experience in staff/volunteer management
• An understanding of the principles of volunteer management
• Strong supervisory and direction giving skills
• A current C class drivers licence
• An understanding of the Work Health and Safety and other relevant government legislation
• Willingness to commit to the philosophy and values of The Food Centre
• First Aid certificate
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a retail/warehouse environment.
• Experience working with volunteers.
Volunteers must be up to date with COVID vaccinations, ie double vaccinated plus booster
Contact person: James Chapman, CEO - Ph: 82622 7345