Shop Assistant - Healthy Food Co & Precinct Café
The Healthy Food Co & Precinct Café provides a welcoming environment to volunteer and great opportunity to learn retail skills or just get involved in supporting the local community to have access to low cost and nutritious food.
We are looking for enthusiastic, outgoing and bubbly people to VOLUNTEER for a full day 9.30 to 4.30pm with the option of 1 or 2 days a week.
The job role is quite diverse each day and can often involve lifting and bending as well as a lot of standing and intermittent sitting. No two days are the same. We need you to be able to lift 12kg and help when unloading deliveries as well as shelf stocking. It can be a little physically demanding, but there's always time to put the kettle on after!
Our volunteers need to;
- want to be here and make a difference - prepare and cook meals for the café
- be reliable and consistent - our whole team relies on you turning up as agreed
- love customers and be the smiling face of the Healthy Food Co
- be able work in a quick paced environment and use initiative to keep busy
- be able to follow instructions and processes and up hold food safety standards
- be able to work independently with minimal supervision and assistance
- be physically fit for duties required- as above
- be over 18
- be a team player and easy going
- be willing to have fun and a laugh whilst getting the job done
Ideal opportunity for people with Centrelink - Mutual Obligation requirements.
Contact Healthy Food Co Coordinator Kelly Clay to make an appointment for an interview.
Phone: 8254 3641
The Precinct, 112 Coventry Road, Smithfield Plains
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account