Community Transport Driver
The volunteer will be required to transport community clients from their home to medical appointments and return them to their homes.
Days and time: Monday to Friday, negotiable - 8:00 am - 5:00 pm - Centrelink requirements can be met
- Hold a high level of confidentiality and privacy
- have a good understanding of security and safety issues
- have good verbal and listening skills
- possess ability to use their initiative in certain circumstances
- be flexible, responsive and friendly
- be reliable, responsible, honest, patient and tolerant of the elderly
- have an ability and willingness to follow direction from the coordinator
- possess the ability to work individually or as a team
- Aged Care Clearance (DHS) Clearance
- Working with Children Clearance which are paid for by the volunteer program unless obtained through a job agency.
- NDIS Clearance
- 3 Covid vaccinations
- Current flu vaccination
- prepared to wear PPE as required
- attendance at appropriate training is required;
- be neatly attired and present well
- be reliable, punctual and dependable
- hold respect for other staff, patients and clients information by maintaining confidentiality at all times;
- volunteers must give adequate notice of the inability to attend and if unwell will notify the Transport Coordinator as soon as practicable.
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account