Volunteers required to provide a gardening support service to Gawler Health Service Maintenance Team which includes weeding, mowing and general light garden maintenance as directed
Days and times: Monday to Friday, negotiable - 8:00 am to 3:00 pm - Centrelink requirements can be met.
- Aged Care Clearance (DHS) Clearance
- NDIS Clearance
- Working with Children Clearance which are paid for by the volunteer program unless obtained through a job agency.
- 3 Covid vaccinations
- Current flu vaccination
- prepared to wear PPE as required
- attendance at appropriate training is required;
- be neatly attired and present well
- be reliable, punctual and dependable
- hold respect for other staff, patients and clients information by maintaining confidentiality at all times;
- volunteers must give adequate notice of the inability to attend and if unwell will notify the Volunteer Coordinator or the Nursing Team Leader as soon as practicable.
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account