***All staff to wear masks until Chairperson says otherwise.
COVID vaccinations preferred, but are not mandatory
Days: Monday to Friday
Hours: 8:45 am to 3:45 pm
To ensure that records of the Organisation (apart from financial records) are kept and correspondence is dealt with.
To ensure records of members and Committee members are maintained.
To ensure that meetings are called and notices given as required by the Rules,
To assist the Board in any matters relating to the management of the Project.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Proficient communication skills - written and verbal.
- Possess and demonstrate a positive and team orientated attitude.
- Capable of problem identification and solving.
- Self-motivated and an ability to show initiative.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Follow relevant Occupational Health and Safety guidelines.
- Skilled in Microsoft Word and Excel.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that records are kept of the Project including the Rules and policies, records of Members, a register of Minutes of Meetings and of notices, a file of correspondence, and records of submissions or reports by or on behalf of the Project.
- To attend NECAP on a weekly basis to collect correspondence and deal with as needed.
- To be familiar with the rules governing an Incorporated Body.
- To send out Membership renewals.
- To prepare the agenda for all meetings in consultation with the Chairperson.
- Attend all meetings, take and prepare the minutes, collect financial report from Treasurer, collate all other data to be sent to the Committee and Project members as per the Rules.
- Advise all members of the Annual General Meeting or any Special General Meeting.
- Follow relevant Occupational Health and Safety directives.
- To maintain strict confidentiality.