Lifestyle Activities Volunteer
Volunteers are required to assist residents in aged care facility with activities of choice throughout the week
This role is currently available seven days a week,10:00am - 3:00pm.
Days are negotiable.
Able to meet Centrelink obligations.
Volunteers will be able to:
- work with the Lifestyle program to visit residents
- support residents in activities of their choice to provide companionship, friendship and support residents
- communicate with residents, staff and other volunteers to have interests in crafts, gardening, conversation, table games.
We are looking for volunteers who have a positive personality, a willingness to help others, must be respectful, reliable, friendly and have a enthusiastic disposition
- National Police Clearance
- Up to date influenza vaccinations
Contact: Julie Walker - 7285 3847
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account