Lifestyle Volunteer - Hope Valley
ACH Highercombe are seeking volunteers who have an interest in supporting our residents with the following activities;
- walking / exercise classes
- assisting residents on bus outings (bus host)
- quizzes, board games, sensory activites
- nail therapy (product supplied)
- supporting existing lifestyle programs
- being involved with our Intergenerational Playgroup
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity to assist older people continue to enjoy active and independent lives, we would love to hear from you.
All volunteers require a current police certificate (NPC) for the purposes of Aged Care.
Volunteer positions would best suit those with clear communication skills, patience and empathy.
Please contact Sarah Johnstone on 8397-1600 or firstname.lastname@example.org