Locations: St Agnes Campbelltown St Clair Padre Pio
Days and times: Monday to Friday, 9.30-4.30pm
At Bene, we believe that growing older is no reason to stop growing as individuals or as communities. Quite the opposite. Here, our staff and volunteers work as a team to ensure that the lives of over 2,500 South Australians are more able to flourish in communities that celebrate individuality, diversity and a zest for life....
Do you enjoy working in a team environment?
Bene Age Care are looking for friendly, team orientated people to assist our gardening and maintenance staff with landscaping and building projects.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparation of new garden beds for planting
- Watering plants and lawns, and propagate plant cuttings
- Weeding and general plant and tree pruning
- Assist in garden projects, cleaning outdoor areas and courtyards
- Assist in preparation of painting projects
- Assist in equipment, buildings, and machine maintenance.
- Respond to ad hoc maintenance requests from supervisor
- Triple vaccination against COVID
- Current National Police Certificate
- Current Flu Vaccination and provide evidence of, prior to commencing volunteer work.
- NDIS screening if based at St Agnes
- Reliability and attendance to agreed shifts is important for this role.
- Excellent oral communication skills
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account