The Gift Shop Volunteer
Level 3B, 28 Woodville Road, Woodville
The “Friends of the Queen Elizabeth Hospital” are currently looking for a volunteer(s) in the roll of “The Friends Shop Duties” which will assist in raising revenue for patient & client amenities.
Days and Hours: Monday - Friday – 9:00 am - 3:00 pm - negotiable
Centrelink requirements can be met.
SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES
- Providing service to customers when purchasing items within the shop.
- Keeping flowers watered & fresh Keeping all areas of the shop clean & tidy.
- Manage end of day shift takings, counting and recording all monies.
- Ability to operate electronic cash register and Eftpos machine.
SKILLS & & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Fully vaccinated against Covid 1
- Must have proof of influenza vaccination
- Prior experience preferable but not essential.
- A tolerance for a busy workplace & able to relate with a wide range of individuals.
- Ability & willingness to follow directions.
- Physically able to complete the tasks required.
- Good communication skills, in reading, wiring in the English language
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality & discretion.
- Attend all mandatory OHS&W training sessions
- Undergo a National Police Check (reimbursed once passed as a full friend).
- Abide by Rules & Regulations of both TQEH and The Friends.
- Attend 3 General Meetings of The Friends
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account