Mentee: STEAM Program Assistance (2) - Oscar Eusebio- Parks and Recreation - 10440 Black Mountain Rd
Mentees will hone technical and customer service skills through assisting users with technology. Using a variety of devices mentees will assist with projects or provide instruction on various STEAM subjects, or troubleshoot minor technical problems.
Service Months: March, April, May, June, July and August
Hourglass Field Community Park 10440 Black Mountain Rd 92126
Type of Mentorship:
- Job Shadowing
- Work Experience
- Essential or "Soft" Skill Development
- Serving as a role model
- Providing positive, constructive feedback
- Helping someone meet their goals
Mentor is looking for:
- Anyone interested
- Someone with experience or interest in my field
- Low-income youth, ages 16 through 24, living within the City of San Diego. The youth are paid with Community Development Block Grant Program funds provided by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development to the City of San Diego.
- Background check clearance through City of San Diego Personnel Department