Recreation Program Assistance-(3)-Kevin Kirkpatrick- South Bay Rec Center-1885 Coronado Ave 92101
Do you enjoy being active and working with people? Recreation Program Mentees acquire skills in the following areas: One-on-one recreation activity support, assistance with art and crafts projects, games and activities, and peer and social role modeling.
Type of Mentorship
- Job Shadowing
- Work Experience
- Essential or "Soft" Skill Development
- Serving as a role model
- Providing positive, constructive feedback
- Helping someone meet their goals
Mentor is looking for:
- Someone with experience or interest in my field
- Low-income youth, ages 16 through 24, living within the City of San Diego. The youth are paid with Community Development Block Grant Program funds provided by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development to the City of San Diego.
Minimum hours per week: 8
Schedule: Anytime between 12:00pm - 8:00pm
Program or Project: Help with recreation programs and other related duties.
Qualifications: no background needed
Placement Method: in person interview