ESQA Division Internship-1 Paid
Internship Title: ESQA Division Internship
Department Name: Public Utilities
Number of Internships Available: 1
Paid or Unpaid: Paid
Date Posted: March 25,2019
Internship duration: One Year
Internship description: Review individual documents within each box-2500 documents per box.
1.Inventory documents and group by priority:
- treatment plants, pump stations
- like items e.g grants, POs, memos, letters, etc.
- identify records series utilizing the Public Utilities records file, plan/verify retention dates-sort into new boxes based on retention (destruction date) only
- for items that can be destroyed-complete records destruction list
- remove applicable documents from current Documentum system
- remove applicable documents from electronic logs and folders
- index (category) of new box contents
- update electronic spreadsheet with barcode information
- update hard copy file folders-identifying box content inventory and barcode information
2. Documents boxed for City Clerk storage
- inventoried appropriately meeting City Clerk's intake requirements
- complete appropriate City Clerk paper work
Interns must be currently enrolled in an academic program. Please select school name in application. Please personalize your cover letter for the application (there is the capability to post three different letters if you are applying for multiple opportunities). Please allow for 6-8 weeks for the City of San Diego intern onboarding process from posting date. If you have not received a response 8 weeks after your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.