Film Series Ambassador - Tuesday Night Film Series
A Film Series Ambassador prepares the auditorium for film showings and monitors the event.
- Sets up and plays movie for patrons
- Monitors event for the duration of the movie
- Helps enforce capacity limit
- Minimum age: 18
- Comfortable with AV equipment.
- Works well with diverse populations.
- Passion and interest in film.
- Annual trainings.
- Background check required.
- Note: In-person volunteers are required to follow Vaccination Policy. Supervisors will provide updated information.
Training will be provided.
Tuesdays 5:00 PM to 8:00PM
Point Loma Branch Library
3701 Voltaire St.
San Diego, CA 92107
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement:
· The City of San Diego is requiring all volunteers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 1, 2021.
· Volunteer candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date in accordance with City policy. “Fully vaccinated” means a person has received, at least 14 days prior, either the second dose in a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine series or a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine. Acceptable COVID-19 vaccines must either be approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or authorized for emergency use by the FDA or the World Health Organization.
· Volunteer candidates who are selected for a volunteer opportunity will be required to provide proof of their full COVID-19 vaccination.
· Volunteers with a disability or medical condition that makes it medically inadvisable for them to receive a COVID-19 vaccine, as verified by their healthcare provider, or those with a sincerely held religious belief, observance, or practice that prevents them from receiving a COVID-19 vaccine, may request reasonable accommodation and exemption from the COVID-19 vaccination requirement. Candidates who receive a conditional job offer and wish to make a request for accommodation will be provided with more information. The City will review requests for medical or religious accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and the California Fair Employment and Housing Act. A candidate’s start date may be adjusted to allow for the accommodation process.