Mentee: Office Assistance (2) - Oscar Eusebio - Parks and Recreation - 10440 Black Mountain Road
Are you interested in exploring an office environment? You have the chance to be mentored in areas of administrative office tasks, while learning about office etiquette and procedures. Mentees may assist with event planning, upkeep of office space and attend meetings as appropriate.
Work location: 10440 Black Mountain Road, 92126
Type of Mentorship:
- Job Shadowing
- Work Experience
- Essential or "Soft" Skill Development
- Serving as a role model
- Providing positive, constructive feedback
- Helping someone meet their goals
Mentor is looking for:
- Anyone interested
- Low-income youth, ages 16 through 24, living within the City of San Diego.
- The youth are paid with Community Development Block Grant Program funds provided by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development to the City of San Diego.
- Must pass a background check through the City of San Diego Personnel Department