Mentee: Recreation Program Assistance (1) - Viviana Zermano - Parks & Rec-1885 Coronado Ave 92154
Do you enjoy being active and working with people? Recreation Program Mentees acquire skills in the following areas: One-on-one recreation activity support, assistance with art and crafts projects, games and activities, and peer and social role modeling.
Work location: South Bay Recreation Center 1885 Coronado Ave 92154
Type of Mentorship:
- Job Shadowing
- Essential or "Soft" Skill Development
- Serving as a role model
- Providing positive, constructive feedback
- Helping someone meet their goals
Mentor is looking for:
- Anyone interested
- Low-income youth, ages 16 through 24, living within the City of San Diego. The youth are paid with Community Development Block Grant Program funds provided by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development to the City of San Diego.
- Background check clearance through City of San Diego Personnel Department