Clinical Counseling Internship Placement
Become a Clinical Intern with Catholic Charities!
A clinical intern is a student pursuing a master's degree or nursing degree who requires specialized supervision by a licensed professional (e.g. social workers or medical professionals). Internships at Catholic Charities provide a wealth of experience and are unpaid. Undergraduate students are not eligible for these positions (see Undergraduate Summer Internships). All interns must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to be considered for a position at Catholic Charities.
Clinical internship placement examples...
- MSW student who needs supervision by a social worker with a specific license
- Nursing student who needs to work with trained medical professionals
Examples of programs that take clinical interns include, but are not limited to:
- Counseling and Intake Program- The counseling and assessment program at Anchor Behavioral Health has a competitive rotation of three internship positions. Candidates should be in a graduate program working toward an MSW or LPC. Students will be working in a counseling and assessment role with clients managing their chronic mental illness.
- Show Up Stand Out- SUSO provides D.C. public and charter schools with individualized case management and family support. Interns work with the team to carry case loads of students at various schools. Interns will learn about individual case management and gain experience working with children and families.
Instructions to Apply for an internship placement:
- If you see a green “Fill in an application” button to the right, click it and follow the prompts to sign up
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account