Marketing Graphic Designer
We’re looking for an experienced Graphic Designer with a passion for animals and a flair for content creation
Do you have skills in graphic design and would love to use them to help animals?
Join our close-knit marketing team by developing print and digital content. Applicants will:
- Demonstrate competency across the entire Adobe Suite, particularly Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Work to a brief and follow tight branding guidelines (including colours, fonts, logo etc)
- Create content across all of our digital and print platforms - social media, website, flyers, posters, booklets etc.
- Show a recent portfolio of print and digital work.
- Competent at video editing and animation is an advantage.
When can I volunteer?
- Monday to Friday, anytime between 9am-5pm onsite at Wacol Animal Care Campus
- By negotiation, the role is also open to other hours and a working from home arrangement
- We request a minimum commitment of 1 x four hour shift per week for a minimum of 3 months. A Short orientation and some training will be required.
- Internships for this role are also available
In the marketing office we foster cats! It is a requirement that before handling animals at the RSPCA you have an up to date Tetanus vaccination.
For further information, please contact our Brisbane Volunteer Coordinator on 3426 9915 or email@example.com, or click fill in an application now!
Please upload your CV and examples of your work/provide a link to your Portfolio with examples of your work when applying for this position