Gardening & Maintenance Assistant | Eumundi
What to expect
This rewarding role would suit applicants who are passionate about animals and native wildlife and dedicated to improving their welfare, and who would love to spend some of their spare time giving back to the local community. We’re looking for a volunteer who likes variety in their day and can do anything from weeding, planting, through to regular upkeep of lawns and gardens.
If you have some basic gardening skills, this may be the role for you!
What are the benefits?
- Have the satisfaction of using your valuable skills to support the RSPCA and to give back to the community
- Work in a friendly team of like-minded people who appreciate your contribution
- The opportunity to show your expertise and gain new skills
What are the tasks?
- Gardening, planting, weeding, lawn mowing
- Any general handyman jobs you have the skills to complete!
What skills and characteristics do I need?
- A passion for animals and animal welfare
- Reliable and punctual
- Basic gardening skills
- Physically fit and able to lift 10kg
When can I volunteer?
- This is a flexible role, with availability Monday - Sunday
- Shift times are available within the hours of 6am to 5pm, to complete a 4 hour shift
PLEASE NOTE: As part of volunteering with us you will be required to purchase an RSPCA Volunteer T-shirt for $30.
For further information, please contact our Brisbane Volunteer Coordinator on 3426 9915 or email@example.com, or fill in the application above.