When available, the primary responsibility for this activity would be using your excellent customer service, communication and administrative skills to meet and greet customers in a friendly and professional manner, then being able to direct them to the appropriate area. Shifts are of a three hour duration.
This activity is not hands on animal focused
- Do you have excellent customer service skills?
- Have you good administration ability?
- Do you enjoy dealing with people?
- Have you a happy and friendly disposition?
- Are you solutions focused?
Take pride in the reception and foyer area by keeping it neat, clean and tidy.
A Police and Working with Children Check is a mandatory requirement for all volunteers.
Applicants need to be aged 16 years or over to Volunteer at BARC