Intercultural Ambassador Selection Process
The Intercultural Ambassador Program is a initiative for the City of Greater Bendigo that aims to increase connections between cultures and communities within the City of Greater Bendigo
The Selection Process
To apply for the Intercultural Ambassador program you will need to respond to an electronic application process on the City of Greater Bendigo website . You will need to have a brief resume (1-2 pages) as a word or PDF document ready to upload during this application process.
You will also need the names and contact details of 2 references who we can contact. This contact could be someone you know from your community, a colleague, or a workplace supervisor.
Applications will be assessed against the Role description which is available as a PDF link on the website. The application will be forwarded to the relevant officer for consideration and possible short listing after the closing date. Short listing for interview is based on an assessment of applications against the role description. If you are short listed, you will be contacted by phone regarding a suitable time for an interview. Shortlisting may take 2 – 4 weeks after the closing date, depending on the number of applicants. If you are not short listed for the initial interviews, you will be notified via email as soon as possible.
In your application you will be asked to respond to the questions below, in text boxes using 1000 characters (around 200 words or less). It is suggested that you use this space to work out your response and then copy them into the internet form.
- What is your Citizenship, Visa status?
- Tell us a little about yourself? * e.g. Interests, hobbies, sport, family, history, etc.
- How are you involved in your cultural community/communities in Greater Bendigo?
- What do you want to share about your culture with the Greater Bendigo community?
- What barriers/difficulties do you feel your community members face in Greater Bendigo? What would you like to do to help address this?
- What do you hope to get out of this program?
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account