Special event volunteers assist our staff in providing craft and activity stations during annual on-site events.
Professionally represent the park during themed events and activities.
Assists with various on-site Trek special events including: directing visitors, leading craft and activity stations, and assisting staff with event set-up and take-down.
- 14 years of age or older
- Neat and clean appearance
- Ability to carry out oral and written instructions
- Commitment to relating information correctly, clearly and in a pleasant manner
- Ability to work well with staff members
- Pleasant personality
- Ability to work independently
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Ability to work well with all age groups
- Ability to speak clearly and correctly
- Excellent ability to interact with the public
- Organizational skills
- Ability to learn and demonstrate craft skills
Minimum one 4 hour shift during specified event dates – dates vary throughout the year.