Administrators Volunteer wanted
The Military Cadet Training Corps based at shawfield school ash vale are looking for creative and dedicated administrators to join our small volunteer team. This is a new role within MCTC which is much needed. As an administrator you will be responsible for working with Instructors, Officers, parents, cadets and the Commandant to secure the long term sustainability of the Corps.
You will have the opportunity to work as part of an independent youth organisation, A very flourishing organisation making a real difference in helping children reach there full potential . As an administrator, you will help to broaden and strengthen MCTC’s impact, with opportunities to work with our team in exploring and developing new projects to help children develop in the community.
You will be required to attend parade evenings on a monday evening 18:15hrs to 21:00hrs and attend camps if you wish, to attend camps etc you will have to be DBS checked by ourselves at our cost, you will be line managed by an officer so you will have someone to speak to for assistance if needed.
we also require specialist roles like website runners, public relations, social media runners, photographers, media specialists like video promotions etc.
Your main responsibilities will include;
- Working with the Instructors, Officers, parents, cadets and the Commandant to develop MCTC’s long term strategy, and long term goals.
- Nurturing MCTC’s existing databases, and developing this further.
- Assisting the Officers and the Commandant with new projects.
- Helping to recruit new staff and cadets.
- Contributing to MCTC’s social media and online presence in areas relating to fundraising.
- Taking the evening register and updating cadet and instructors details via databases.
- writing letters, chasing up cadets that have not attended etc.
- Any type of administration work that you can comfortably be able to complete.
- Bringing in new ideas to speed up processes etc.
- Running the diary.