Waverley Housing Tenants Panel
Waverley Housing Tenants Panel are a group who seek to represent the interests of all of council tenants on matters housing related matters provided by Waverley.
Working in partnership with the Waverley Housing Service Panel members consider both national and local housing issues. There are also opportunities to get more involved in your local community.
Being a member of the Panel you will be offered:
- Full training and support
- A chance to develop new skills
- A chance to meet new people
- A channel to learn about Waverley Housing
- Community based activities to engage in
There is also an opportunity to sign up to their more specialist roles which involve:
- Chairing meetings
- Looking after the Tenants Panel budget and accounts
- Social media communications
- Event organiser
- Note taker
For further information here is a link to their web site –
Travel and out of pocket expenses will be reimbursed.
Please note the role requires you to be a Waverley Borough Council tenant.
Click on the Sign up button if you are interested in this role and would like further information.