Venue Facilities Coordinator
MUST BE OVER 18
Time Commitment Required:
Evenings as required (Tues – Sat)
Shift approximately 3 – 4 hours
Are you sociable, outgoing, confident and competent at serving drinks and handling money? If you are and you enjoy meeting people then volunteering for our Evening Bar Role may be just what you are looking for.
Working under pressure
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and serving soft and alcoholic drinks;
- Taking money and operating tills;
- Collecting glasses and cleaning tables;
- Running the dishwasher and making sure that glasses are all back in place at end of evening;
- Stock management and rotation;
- Restocking display fridges where necessary;
- Keeping bar clean;
- Reconciling the takings at the end of the evening.
Training will be given.
If you live outside Cranleigh, you will need your own transport.
If you are interested please click on 'application form' to proceed and we will be in touch soon.