Cherry Trees Database Support Volunteer
Database Support Volunteer
Objectives of the Role
- Help us to maintain our supporter database in line with GDPR requirements and our fundraising activities.
- Add, amend or delete donor details as requested, ensuring an un-subscribers to email communication from us have their records updated promptly and accurately.
- Help ensure our donors preferences are correct and up to date.
- Clean and update gift aid records each month for use to make a claim, ensuring an extra 25% can be claimed raising our charity's revenue.
- Other updates as required (data input and updating).
- Helping to prepare mailing lists
Location and hours
Office based or working from home – half day a week.
Term - ongoing after training.
Essential and/or desirable skills
- Experience with Donorfy or other database would be desirable but not essential
- Attention to detail
- Understanding GDPR
- Understanding mailings and the donor journey
If you are interested in this volunteer role or need further details please fill in the Application form and we will contact you shortly. Thank you.
To be a force for good by transforming lives through exceptional home from home care for children with all disabilities and their families.
Our doors will always be open to families in need throughout the South East, by being a much loved and supported charity.
Our aim at Cherry Trees is to offer the opportunity to children with learning and physical disabilities, most of which are severe, to enhance their quality of life by providing a safe, home-like environment whilst also providing their parents with a meaningful break.