Storytime Volunteer at Frimley Green and Cranleigh Libraries
Storytime volunteers help with the following tasks
- set up the area for Storytime
- Welcome parents, carers and children as they arrive
- Oversee buggy parking if necessary
- May help during the session by reading aloud
- talk to parents and carers before and after the session - promote library membership and any events that may be running
- clear up the area after storytime finishes
Skills and Experience
- be friendly and approachable
- have a positive attitude towards families with young children
- have a positive attitude towards the library service
Cranleigh Library is currently seeking volunteers for their Tuesday afternoon and/or Saturday morning sessions.
Frimley Green Library is currently seeking a volunteer for their Tuesday morning session.
For further information please click on the Fill in an Application button. Please be mindful that this will direct you to our own application form and so perhaps save your fuller answers for that one.