Storytime volunteers help with the following tasks
- set up the area for Storytime
- Welcome parents, carers and children as they arrive
- Oversee buggy parking if necessary
- May help during the session by reading aloud
- talk to parents and carers before and after the session - promote library membership and any events that may be running
- clear up the area after storytime finishes
Skills and Experience
- be friendly and approachable
- have a positive attitude towards families with young children
- have a positive attitude towards the library service
For further information please click on the Fill in an Application button. Please be mindful that this will direct you to our own application form and so perhaps save your fuller answers for that one.
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyVolunteerPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account