Painshill is a Grade I listed landscape of international importance. Join our team of rangers who walk through the landscape, offering help and information to visitors.
Volunteer Manager/Daily Duty Manager
What’s in it for you?
- Acquire new skills and learn about the history of Painshill’s landscape
- Be a valued part of the Painshill team
- Meet like-minded people and make new friends
- Membership of Painshill after 30 hours volunteering
- Social events with other volunteers
What will you do?
- Walk through the landscape providing information and assistance to visitors
- Report back any problems or maintenance issues
- Help to promote membership
This role will suit someone who
• Enjoys being out in the fresh air
• Enjoys meeting and talking to our visitors
• Has good communication skills
• Is committed to delivering excellent customer service
What you need
• Enthusiasm and commitment
• To be physically fit and enjoy walking in the landscape
• An interest in Painshill and willingness to learn enough to answer common questions
Volunteers are required to comply with Painshill Park Trust Ltd policies at all times.
Interested in finding out more? Then complete the online application form on this page.