Trusts & Grants Researcher - Volunteer
Trusts and Grant Applications and Research Volunteer
Objectives of the Role
To support the Trust Manager to update and develop our pipeline of trust opportunities in conjunction with our database to plan and manage applications.
- Work with Trust Manager to ensure that funding that has been received by trusts is monitored and evaluated in order to create accurate reports demonstrating the impact that the donations have had to Cherry Trees. Maintain our pipeline to ensure that we reach our monthly financial targets.
- Research the internet to find trusts that fit the remit of Cherry Trees projects.
- Maintain and update pipeline & database with support of Trust Manager with deadlines for applications and reports.
Targets or aims:
- To help the charity achieve its financial goal for trust/foundation funding.
Location and hours
- ½- 1 day a week
Term On going
Essential or desirable skills
- Database/excel desirable but not essential.
- Good written skills.
- Eye for detail and methodical.
Join our fun friendly Fundraising team and help us make a difference to the lives of the families and children we support.
If you are interested in this volunteer role or need further details please fill in the Application form and we will contact you shortly.
To be a force for good by transforming lives through exceptional home from home care for children with all disabilities and their families.
Our doors will always be open to families in need throughout the South East, by being a much loved and supported charity.
Our aim at Cherry Trees is to offer the opportunity to children with learning and physical disabilities, most of which are severe, to enhance their quality of life by providing a safe, home-like environment whilst also providing their parents with a meaningful break.