Volunteers are an integral part of Human Appeal’s success. They are the ones that create real change for those most in need. This is your chance to meet new people, gain new skills and experience and have fun whilst being part of a great cause.
Main tasks include:
- Supporting local fundraising events and collecting donations from the general public
- Approaching individuals, groups and organisations for sponsorship and donations
- Organising or participating in events to raise the charity’s profile
Benefits of volunteering with us:
- Experience of fundraising with an international charity
- Opportunity to develop new skills
- Excellent support as part of a friendly team
- Excellent training opportunities
- Offer to provide references after 3 months of volunteering
- Meet new people and make a difference
- Opportunities to take part in Human Appeal events
Applications from students (aged 16 and over) undertaking their Duke of Edinburgh Award would be welcome.
We are an international relief and development agency that asks the question, what makes us human? We think the answer is caring for others and changing their lives for the better. That’s what we’ve been doing for over 25 years.
We started in a small flat in Manchester, UK, and this year we have worked in 24 countries, providing humanitarian aid that saves and transforms lives. That’s what makes us Human Appeal.
Our generous donors, supporters and partners have helped us work towards our mission for the past 25+ years. They give us Human Appeal.