HELP CHANGE LIVES RIGHT NOW.
CUSTOMER SERIVCES ASSISTANT - OXFAM GODALMING
- Working as a cashier, serving customers and receiving donations.
- Assisting customers in purchases and understanding shop floor layout.
- Keeping the till area tidy & welcoming.
- Dealing with customer/donor queries.
- Assisting customers/donors with queries about Oxfam.
- promoting the Gift Aid scheme.
Skills and competencies:
- Ability to work within the shop guidelines.
- Reliability & flexibility and ability to work as part of a team.
- A polite, patient, helpful & friendly manner.
- Good communication skills.
- No experience required but volunteers must be dedicated, reliable, enthusiastic & willing to learn.
What this role can offer the volunteer:
- The opportunity to work & develop within a friendly & diverse shop team.
- The chance to gain or enhance retail skills.
- The opportunity to contribute to Oxfam's mission of achieving a just world without poverty.
- Lunch and travel expenses can be paid in line with Oxfam's policy.
Please click on the 'Sign up button' for more information