Box Office Assistant
Do you enjoy working people?
- Provide reception service for customers
- Be the front of house person for enquiries
- Sell tickets and inform about events
- To inform customers about our Friends Scheme
Responsible to: Katie Wilson, Volunteer Coordinator
A Box Office person will be in contact with:
- Duty Manager
- Other volunteers (tea bar, bar, stewards, projectionists, technicians)
A Box Office volunteer should
- Enjoy working with people
- Have a good telephone manner
- Be calm under pressure
- Have a working knowledge of computers
- Good people skills
- Good timekeeping
- Confident ability with computers & email
Time Commitment Required:
Half day per week (Tues – Sat) 9.45am – 1pm, 12.45 – 4.45pm
Evening shifts 1.25 hrs before event start times and for up to 30/45 mins during events
Training will be given and you will be well supported.
If you intend to volunteer in the evening and live outside Cranleigh, you will need your own transport.
If you are interested please click on ' Application Form' to submit your details & we will be in touch.