Sight for Surrey (formerly Surrey Association for Visual Impairment) is the largest charitable organisation in Surrey working with people who have or who are experiencing the effects of sight loss. The charity has provided support to the blind and partially sighted community since 1922.
We rely on our fantastic team of volunteers to help provide a wide range of services to vision impaired people and their carers but we currently urgently need more drivers to drive:
- Clients to the Low Vision centre at Rentwood or to other venues where low vision services are offered
- Clients to Training courses run by Sight for Surrey
- Children and young persons to events organised by Sight for Surrey
- Speakers/ambassadors/fundraisers for Sight for Surrey to various locales
- Volunteers with sight impairments who help with mail outs
- Visually impaired trustees to Trustee meetings
- Clients to regular Communication Classes
If you can spare some of your time on an ad hoc basis we would love to hear from you. For more information please click on the 'Application Form' tab to proceed.