General On-Call Assistant with ERTA(English Regional Transport Association) - posted 13.06.2019
General On-Call Assistant
The English Regional Transport Association (ERTA) is an organisation dedicated to improving public transport, such as railways.
ERTA requires a General On-call Assistant whose duties can include the following:
- To take on case work
- Assist on fund-raising and promotion stalls
- Provide transport
- Support delegated meetings
- Undertake research (Internet and Library)
- Give PowerPoint talks to outside bodies to recruit members
- Assist gathering stock for our stalls (e.g. second-hand railway magazines/books)
- Media coverage
- (General on-call role to assist ERTA and its practical needs)
To find out more about this volunteering role and about ERTA in general, please click on Fill in an Application.