Young Persons Group Volunteer
– Corner House Woking/ online
– Monday 6:30 – 8:30 pm (Woking) / Monday 6:00 – 8:00 pm (online) Alternating.
The zoom group runs from 6-8 pm, and volunteers would need to be available from around 5:45-8:30 pm.
The in person group runs from 6:30-8:30 pm, and volunteers would need to be available from around 6:15-9 pm
We’re looking for volunteers who are down to earth, can remain calm during difficult conversations and have the confidence to contribute.
- An interest in mental health and supporting young people
- Approachable and able to communicate well
- Flexible and able to work well in a group that will be different every week
Catalyst is a non-profit organisation working with people who are dealing with issues stemming from drug and alcohol misuse and mental health.
Guildford-based for over 30 years, we work throughout Surrey and its borders in partnership with a wide variety of statutory and non-statutory organisations and bodies to provide support.
Kindness Integrity, Commitment