Help at a group session of youth
Our youth group meets termly Tuesdays 4-5:30 and 6-7:30.
Volunteer to help at our weekly group sessions. Responsibilities could include
- Attending group regularly
- Contributing ideas to planning and running activities
- Supporting group leaders by encouraging good behaviour
- Encouraging and helping children to participate fully in activities
- Taking the register, collecting subs or arranging the room used by the group
- Leading a cooperative game with the under 9s.
- Take part in singing time.
Volunteers will be trained and supported at all stages.
The Woodcraft Folk is an educational movement for children and young people, designed to develop self confidence and activity in society, with the aim of building a world based on equality, friendship, peace and cooperation.