Tuesday Social Drop In Volunteer
– Corner House - Woking
– Tuesday – 12:00 – 4:00 pm
- You will be working alongside staff and volunteers helping to run the drop in. This could include helping organise lunches, drinks, talking with the clients and helping with whatever activities are running on the day (quiz, bingo etc).
- An interest in mental health
- Approachable and able to communicate well
- Flexible and able to work well in a group that will be different every week
Catalyst is a non-profit organisation working with people who are dealing with issues stemming from drug and alcohol misuse and mental health.
Guildford-based for over 30 years, we work throughout Surrey and its borders in partnership with a wide variety of statutory and non-statutory organisations and bodies to provide support.
Kindness Integrity, Commitment