Fundraising group member
We are looking for volunteers to help set up a Fundraising Group based in the Guilford area. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a group of volunteers with the aim of raising vital funds and awareness of Ronald McDonald House Charities in their local community. Ronald McDonald House Charities provides free 'home away from home' accommodation to families with children staying in the hospital.
Activities could include:
• Attending regular meetings to discuss ideas and plans with your group.
• Acting as a representative for Ronald McDonald House Charities UK and attending events on our behalf such as cheque presentations in your local area.
• Working together to achieve a joint fundraising goal for your group and developing ways of fundraising together in your community and putting those plans into action.
• Recruiting new members to join you.
About the role:
- suitable for 18+
- reasonable expenses paid
- commit a few hours per month
- will receive guidance from local fundraiser
- passion for fundraising/helping families stay close 11/08/2022