Reception/Admin Support Volunteer - posted 31.01.2019
Catalyst Support Limited is a non-profit organisation working with people in Surrey who are dealing with issues stemming from drug and alcohol misuse and mental health need to improve their lives in terms of stability, performance and wellbeing with the aim of reducing harm to themselves and the community.
A welcoming and non-judgemental ethos is common to all our work, along with high professional standards.
· Monday to Thursday, Wednesday would be a preferred priority
· Half or full days – flexible working hours between 9am and 5pm.
· Duties: Working with the Front office team who handle calls and referrals, reception duties including meeting and greeting clients, counsellors and visitors, data inputting, archiving and filing.
· No lone working
· DBS – our staff generally have enhanced DBS but this role does not require one
· Our office hours are 9am – 5pm
· Term: 2 months in the first instance, to be reviewed