Grants Support Volunteer
We are looking for a Grants Support Volunteer to help with tasks such as;
- Phoning groups to encourage applications - deadline reminders
- Importing applications to the database and setting up files
- Contacting applicants for missing documents and information
- Taking enquiries over the phone
- Maintenance of our electronic database, with the aim of ensuring all grant records and contacts are up to date and accurate at all time
- Proof Reading
- Assisting with End of Grant reporting/monitoring
The Grants Support Volunteer post is an excellent opportunity to develop skills and experience of grant making with the aim of making life better for people in Surrey.
- Ideally, we would like someone who can commit to 4-8 hours per week, however are happy to fit around busy schedules
- Personable, enthusiastic and keen to learn new skills as well as being methodical and well-organised.
- Enjoy building relationships and supporting the community
- Meticulous attention to detail, you will also possess the ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Confident working with computers
As a volunteer you will receive full induction to the organisation and the role, and ongoing staff support.
If you want to find out more, please complete the application form.